Do american girls prefer Men without beards or clean shaven?

Different girls like different types of guys. 

There is no one size fits all. Some like the hairless cat, while others go for the caveman look. 

The important thing is that the preference of the man should match that of his love’s. Otherwise, it could later turn into a mini disaster.

I like the shaven look. Why I like the shaven look:
  • He clearly does take care of himself enough to groom himself on a near daily basis.
  • He’s not hiding his face under a carpet of hair. I love the fact that he’s confident and comfy enough to show his actual face.
  • I love the boyish look rather over the manly one.
  • The clean shaven look requires less grooming.
  • I don’t know, but kissing a clean shaven face seems so much more romantic. Not going through hair is romantic.
  • I could stare at his face for hours and not get bored.
  • On similar note, I hate mustache as well.
I hate the bearded look. Why I hate the bearded look:
  • It requires maintenance.
  • It makes him seem cave man like. I hate that.
  • It makes him look older. Hate that.
  • He might not be taking care of his body. Hence the facial hair.
The clean shaven is what I prefer on my future man. Love it so much and shows how incredibly comfortable he is in his own skin.
Note: I’ve known some guys who look better with a beard than clean shaven and vice versa. Different trends suit different people. As for the stubble, I won’t mind that either as long as it suits him.
I hate chest hair for the exact same reasons as those of the dislike towards beard.
Comments
No comments
Post a Comment

Post a Comment

NameEmailMessage